Open the mail application and enter your email address and mailbox password in the text boxes provided.
Press Next and then select Exchange Account.
Enter the following details in the text boxes provided:
- DOMAINUsername: Enter your mailbox username, this will be the same as your email address. Some versions of Android may populate this field automatically for you.
- Password: Enter your mailbox password. This is the same password you chose when you created your mailbox.
- If your Exchange Server name is CAS.EMAIL.LOCAL: Enter exchange2010.livemail.co.uk
- If your Exchange Server name is CAS.EMAIL2.LOCAL: Enter 2.exchange2010.livemail.co.uk
- To get acount details goto mcp.livemail.co.uk and login using email and password for account.
Check the boxes marked Use secure connection and Accept all SSL certificates.
Your phone will now connect to the Exchange server. Check the boxes of any features that you want to include with yourProfessional Mailbox, then press Next.
Provide an Account name and a Display name for your mailbox. The account name will allow you to distinguish this account from any other email accounts you have set up on your Phone. The display name will be shown on all outgoing messages.
Your Android device is now set up with your Professional mailbox.